Orthopedic surgery is surgical specialty devoted to the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of disorders of the bones, joints, ligaments, tendons and muscles.
The department of Orthopedics at Fatima Memorial Hospital offers an array of services for Orthopedic and Skeletal Trauma Management.
The Orthopedic specialists at FMH are experts in their fields practicing the latest orthopedic techniques along with forming the faculty of the FMH College of Medicine & Dentistry & the FMH Centre for Post Graduate Studies.
Patients from all walks of life can be assured that they will be getting the best and therapeutic treatment in Lahore.
Why Fatima Memorial Hospital
Because we care for children and adults of all ages and we offer,
- Affordable treatment for the latest procedures in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Latest sophisticated instruments, Implants, diagnostic techniques, infection free theatre environment and modern post-op.
- Accurate and modern solutions to repair all sort of soft tissues, bone and joint disorders.
- Advanced and minimally invasive skeletal fracture management.
- Surgical services for deformity prevention and correction in in traumatic injuries and Rheumatological diseases.
- The Orthopedic facility of FMH is fully backed by ICUs, anesthesia cover along with Multi-specialty support and infrastructure.
- Comprehensive Physiotherapy services available for rehabilitation
FMH provides advanced care making the hospital one of the few in Punjab to provide this level of care in the specialty.
Dr. Safdar Ali Khan – Professor and Head of Department
Dr. M. Suhail Arif – Assistant Professor
Prof. Safdar Ali Khan-Professor
Dr. Muhammad Suhail Arif-Associate Professor
et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut
aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse