- Admission facilities are available in Fatima Memorial Hospital round the clock.
- Admission is done through OPD and Emergency on advice of concerned consultant.
- If your patient needs to be admitted in FMH, your doctor will give you a completed admission form, you are requested to present this admission at the private reception.
- Private reception will provide you all necessary details regarding your hospital admission.
You are requested to get all the information regarding hospital charges from private reception to your admission. Following items are usually included in your hospital bill:a) Admission Feeb) Hospital Service Charges (such as Operation theater, Labor Room and Anesthesia charges)
c) Concerned Physician/ Surgeon’s Fee
d) Private room/ semi- Private Cabin Rent
- Charges of Laboratory and Radiology (e.g. X-Ray, Ultrasound) will be paid separately except for most corporate and insurance patients. However, Laboratory and Radiology charges may be included in your file at your request against and advance payment. You will need to advice the reception in this case so they can establish a “central billing” for you.
- All medicines have to be purchased by patient’s family. Exceptions to this are the corporate patients in which case most but not all patients are given medicines by the hospital. However, private reception may facilitate you in purchase from Medical Store against a advance payment. (Note. The store administration may discontinue the supply of medicine if balance remaining on your advance is not sufficient to cover the cost of medicines being purchased.)
- If your patient needs to be shifted to a higher level of care such as Intensive Care Unit etc. the charges will be enhanced as per the services being offered.
- You should contact to your physician/ surgeon for their charges. These charges are determined by them and will reflect separately on your bill. Kindly make sure that you have gotten accurate estimate of these charges prior to admission from the respective physician or surgeon.
- If another consultant is taken on board, if need arise, you will be required to pay the consultation fee.
- Babies born in FMH are usually admitted in nursery for better care. There is separate charges for this service and will be billed separately from the mother’s charges.
- Hospital charges for private patients are final and no discount is granted at all.
- Corporate patients are requested to get complete information regarding their entitlement and expenditure limits from the corporate desk prior to admission.
- Please provide correct information (name, Father/ Husband’s name, age, address, phone numbers) at the time of admission.
- Please register your patients with the name as per CNIC.
- It is mandatory to deposit an advance amount before admission, this advance is determined according to an estimate of length of stay, procedure to be done, level of service.
- Please keep the receipt for any amount paid to FMH safely so you can produce this at a later date.
- After completing your filing formalities at private reception a patient facilitator will guide you to your room.
- You will receive Computerized Medical Record Number for initial registration, please keep it safe for future reference.
- Please contact Incharge medical record during working hours for birth certificate of the new born.
- Fatima Memorial Hospital is striving to provide its patients a very accurate bill. The bill is prepared and then audited by two separate departments. The initial bill is also subject to change once audited. The process could take up to 3 to 4 hours after the discharge orders have been written. Your cooperation and understanding in this regards will be highly appreciated. You will be informed in your room as soon as your bill is ready.
- If you still have any concerns/ queries regarding your bill, please contact the billing supervisor or the Administrator on call (An administrator is available 24 hours a day to assist you.)
- We would like to remind you that FMH is a trust and any income generated from private patients is spent on treatment of poor and needy.
- The administration of FMH is available 24 hours a day to assist you in any manner. However in view of staff safety and maintaining the confidentiality of the patients, threatening or aggressive behavior will not be tolerated and individuals indulging in such acts will be prosecuted as per law.